Friday 27 May 2011

Urgent help needed!

Stayed up v late last night, (you could say i was in a iddy biddy bit of a frenzy) and whacked out a pink PVC top to wear with the skirt, it's cropped with black curtain cording around the sleeves and I'm going to put my chandelier necklace on top. I look so bad here but hey, desperate times. (It sits a lot better than that picture shows.)


The question is, how to sort out the yellow top. NO LEGGINGS, JUST NO! I'm sorry, they are just one thing I hate- it's only a matter of opinion, some people hate hoodies etc, I just hate leggings, can't explain it. So what do we think of a simple long skirt like this? (obvs hemmed)


Or I could sort of bundle it up so it looks drapey and get my model to hold it when they walk?? Might not look 'modern' enough though.

ORRRR I could alter a black satin pencil skirt my mum has (well, remake it)??

Help me :-(

OH OH and now i suddenly require another model, (i bet this is all an evil gayle plot to get me down the catwalk) so anyone whose top-half is roughly the same as me?? the bottom bit is easily altered.

maybe i should just whip up another pair of plain turqouse harem trousers?

Respond!!!!!

Slightly manic Is X

No comments:

Post a Comment