Monday 23 May 2011

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!

The lady from the hotel rang back and said I can come and do a photoshoot at the Four Seasons on 2nd June. WOOOOOO!!!!!! I'm probably not going to be allowed inside, but I can shoot in their gardens and by the external building which are Georgian enough for me :-)

Here's the website:
http://www.fourseasons.com/hampshire/photos_and_videos/#image-hampshire-hotel-HAM_080
 ain't it purdy

Only worry is that she doesn't know what my clothes look like, so I really hope she isn't disgusted by a mixture of bright pink, yellow and turquoise with PVC :-/ Also I need a decent camera argh!

P.S Incase you were wondering, the main culprints of 'Lionelgate' were my chief suspects: Gayle and Becca.

CAUGHT RESIN HANDED.


She doesn't exactly look filled with remorse though...

X

No comments:

Post a Comment