Sunday 29 May 2011

cushions cushions cushions

FINALLY got my sewing machine to work after realizing that the needle hadn't been changed in over 2 years... explained a lot.. I have produced in between working at the pub 8 out of the 15 cushions I need to make.. not bad going seeing as I have made 6 today in around 4 and a half hours! Anyway here is the result before I head back to work for another 7 hour shift woop woop!

ALSO GIRLS WE NEED TO PICK A SONG!! for the skirt stuff.

G X




My Favorite Cushions...






Just put a cushion on a chair a big no no!


the aftermath of today....


And now to make some food...


Not amazing pictures but you get the idea that I have been doing lots of sewing and making.. feeling good about them all. I will be doing a photo shoot with the chairs and cushions later this week and will be finishing off the rest of the cushions tomorrow before work again wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment