Wednesday 11 May 2011

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii






Okay so i have one dress done (and i actually LIKE it and it actually FITS Ish which means the rest of the garments will be a disaster by law), i'm in the process of making my top and my skirt (below) is almost done except for zip and hem.


Today I also had a go at the ever-so-fun process of plaster of paris; woo! This was done by vacuum forming a brass lions-head doorknocker (creatively named Lionel) and then using that as a mould. In all honesty, I only did this because I said I would in that sheet we sent off, but it actually looks quite good. Not entirely sure what to do with him- suggestions welcome :-D

Also need to figure out what to do for my photoshoot; luckily the wonderful and lovely (sometimes) becca has a super-rich neighbour with a posh house which could be good for my architecture-theme. If not I have a back up plan involving a thick paintbrush and a projector.

PS. If anyone has any georgian style furniture, eg. a chair, chaise-longe etc that i could use as a prop for a day or two, that would be amaaaaaazing.

Ciao for now

Iz

No comments:

Post a Comment