Sunday 22 May 2011

i've missed you... honest

It's been way too long! I have no excuse except as always i've been soooooooooooo busy! Okay so what have I got to show for my weeks of neglect...


DRESS ONE:



This one's being worn by my gorgeous Teds :) All the printings finished on it here it's just got some rather extravagant shoulder pieces in pearl embellishments and labels to be made and added before I can breathe a sigh of relief on this one!


DRESS TWO:






This is my favourite! It may or may not have something to do with the fact it's got nothing else to do to it, that's right IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED! Apologise it doesn't fit the manequin very well but that's because it WILL fit my gorgeous model Adele!

DRESS THREE:




Okay so this one looks completely shapeless and frumpy I know, but that's just because my manequin doesn't have the gorgeous legs of my model Katie. Trust me if anyone can pull this off she can, the girl could make a bin bag look sexy :P It has also been the greatest trial and DISASTER and it's still got a tone of holes to patch up where the burnt out areas burnt a bit too far! You can't really see it in the pictures but the fabric is devore satin anf the process called devore has been used to make the areas where the chains are printed see-through but tinted purple. This one still has quite far to go with the mending, then printing in a different design and colour in an attempt to hide the mending over the top and i need to find a new drawstring as I did buy a cream/gold piece of chord to use but it made it too stiff when pulled through it didn't sit comfortably against the body.

SO... i'll try and keep you updated and i'll definitely post some pictures from my photo shoot when the dresses are all finished and I manage to negotiate all my lovely models in the same place at the same time! 

Till then... x 

1 comment: