Tuesday 3 May 2011

Forgive me father, for I have sinned ...

SO ... I had an interesting saturday afternoon. I followed Gayle's instructions and went to a catholic church to confess in a real confessional. Due to my unease around churches it was a HORRIBLE experience! It's not like in the movies! You don't have your own booth! The priest was sitting in the room and I had to kneel right in front of him. Front row seat. Bam. *shudder*  ANYWAY, long story short, I asked him about what happens when people come to confess, he shunned me because I wasn't catholic and sent me away with a leaflet. And on the way home I ran over a pigeon. Karma sucks.

I seem to be being shunned also by every scanner I try so still can't show you my dress designs BUT working on it, I swear ...

That'll be it for now.  :)  Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment