Monday 30 May 2011

What better to do on a rainy Bank Holiday Monday...

... then make some eye masks!!!











Hope you like! The pattern on the red eye mask was originally going to be for one of my neck pillows. However, in the end, I decided to swap things around and this is what I came up with!!

I have also been busy making my 3 washbags but they have been a little annoying to make to be honest, because the base keeps on bunching up. But I think I have got around the problem :)
These washbags aren't finished yet, which if why there are no finished photos of them!! But they are SO nearly there.
The photo below shows one of them in the making process. To line the bags, I am using a white shower curtain (Gayle's cunning idea) so that they are waterproof! (It's cheaper than buying bog-standard fabric as well! :P)


All I need to do now to finished them all off is to add the eyelets ... may need some help with this, as I have never done it before!!

So, all thats left after this are to label some shampoo bottles and maybe some other bits and bobs, but the end is in site!

As for the book work and essay................

Becca xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment