Saturday 14 May 2011

Owwwwwwww :(

Well I know ive neglected posting for a very long time, but i've been so busy as its all been going so well.

Today my winning street stopped, my so expensive, so time consuming, so many blisters from screen printing with that so tricky paste has been sooooo ruined when i tried to dye it 'pebble beige' a lovely, sandy nude, and it came out patchy orange with blue and pink spots.

Whilst resisting the temptation to pack up and jump ship at the naive optimism of my mother telling to "just order some more fabric and re do it" my only hope is to re dye it by hand (as by this point i'm scared its just too delicate for the washing machine, and frankly, I need to see the process more than through that tiny, twisted window) to a dark brown, god knows how that will turn out! Please keep your fingers crossed!

and as if that wasn't enough, fate has rubbed salt in the wound as I cant find my sketch book anyone seen it?

one very sad ish x

1 comment:

  1. Oh Ish, I am feeling your pain. My fingers are firmly crossed.... G X

    ReplyDelete