Sunday 22 May 2011

Can't sleep so

Hello thar me hearties

1) I have SO ALMOST ALMOST finished the practical elements of my project (but the written/photoshooty bits aren't done AT ALL and don't get me started on the bookwork). The last bit i have to do is a final fitting and then its just hems and zips (like they never go wrong). Anyway, I have to be honest and say I'm not sure about the jumpsuit. It looked better in my head but it's been so hard to make sit right which i suppose is down to the fabric. I think it looks like something out of x-men, which believe it or not wasn't my intention. Although I did like the cartoon, Storm was my favourite... I digress

2) There was some post about my doorknocker on here? To be honest i'm too distracted to try figuring that one out, so sorry if i'm ruining some sort of joke or game or whatever. If someone has taken it, which i doubt, please be nice to Lionel. Give him a comfortable bed and some gazels to eat.

3) I did a photoshoot of my jewellery with Ailie and it looks pretty good. I've edited them etc but don't know how she feels about having close ups of her blogged about, so i'll ask and maybe put them up later.

Anyway, tomorrow is horrible DIY so i shall see you bright and early wearing CLOSED TOE shoes. That's very important apparently.

Issie

No comments:

Post a Comment