Wednesday 25 May 2011

What a busy day!!!

Hey, it's Becca. So from the title, you can take a wild guess at how productive my day has been! I will blog ALL about it in more detail soooooon. However, I am ever-so-excited about my next piece finished just now!

This morning, Gayle mentioned the idea of making passport covers. To my slight annoyance (MORE work on my part :P) but after we found this awesome blog that told me how to do it: http://sewbunnybum.blogspot.com/2008/04/passport-sleeve-tutorial.html , it truely was a piece of CAKE to make!!!






Not the best demonstration of my photography skills but I was honestly too excited to make it look fancy at the time being! :P

So, I also printed two other pieces to be made into passport covers:



Went for the more subtle approach compared to my other prints :)

Well off to make the other twooooooo!
From A Very Excited Becca xxx

1 comment: