Sunday 8 May 2011

Izzy

Hellooo I'm having loads of fun with my project, really hope it all pulls together!!
erm yes well i did some french knitting while watching come dine with me, for my worms, the finished result is below, i like the red one best although i do like the hairy white wool loose so yes, we'll see tomorrow!!


 Above is my tye dying take 2 after a DREADFUL disaster with copper reactions and what not!!
above is the pinwheel worms on the bodice, i really didn't understand what my book was on about so in the end I made them just like plain tubes, gathered onto drawn on lines. They were hellish to put on but they do look good!

And above is just how i did graduated gathers, with Gayle's method which makes it a lot more even :)
now im off to crochet more wormys and watch vera so nanightt xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment