Wednesday 11 May 2011

Issie, I am ALWAY nice!!! :P

... and I'm gunna prove it to you:

This is the chaise-long that I was telling you about.
 
And as I mentioned, it has been recently been re-upholstered. This is the 'swirly-wirly' :P pattern that I was talking to you about.
 
Having said this, I haven't been able to ask my folks about it yet I'm afraid. And will try and take some photos of the inside of my friends house for you when I get the chance.
 
Ooo, and thanks Lucinda!! You are a star! (But I believe I have already said that quite a few times lately!) :P
 
Becca xxx

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE BECCA I LOVE BECCA I LOVE BECCA I LOVE BECCA I LOVE BECCA I LOVE BECCA I LOVE BECCA I LOVE BECCA I LOVE BECCA I LOVE BECCA I LOVE BECCA I LOVE BECCA I LOVE BECCA I LOVE BECCA I LOVE BECCA I LOVE BECCA I LOVE BECCA I LOVE BECCA I LOVE BECCA I LOVE BECCA I LOVE BECCA I LOVE BECCA I LOVE BECCA I LOVE BECCA... :-D

    ReplyDelete