Monday 14 January 2013

A to Z of Becky

A – Age I have just turned 19 about 2 days ago, don’t feel very old yet and would love to never have to grow up a bit like peter pan
B – Bravest thing I’ve done I’m not a very brave person at all, i am a huge first class whimp! C – Chore I hate I find ironing therapeutic but hate having to wash up dishes when i get a house a dishwasher will be essential.
D – Dogs or cats Defiantly dogs, I have both at home but my mum is one of those crazy cat women and we have 3! One is so mischievous and gets up to all sorts, where as my lovely golden retriever gives you love when you need it but also does climb all over you every 5 minutes!


 E – Essential start to the day Something warming that’s sweet, flavoured coffees are yummy yummy. F – Fear of… Falling....always wake up in a sweat from dreaming of falling from something really high! And RATS!

 G – Geographical location that is important to me My grandma’s house, it’s always stayed the same and i love that about it, always makes me feel warm and safe.


 H – Height I actually don’t know....taller than an ant but shorter than the BFG I – Instrument I play I wish I could play something! The best thing I can play is the recorder and I even find that challenging.

 J – Journey – my best ever Has to be my trip to New York with school. World wind trip would go back tomorrow. Secondly has to be my holiday this year to Tenerife with 9 of my friends, best experience ever and I wish I could re live it....well some parts of it ha! Love these crazy kids
K – Kick ass music track Cold play- fix you. Gets me every time

 L – Lust after A trip around the world.... sun sun sun sun sun!

M – Movie Love a good romance; however I have a small obsession with Transformers I most definitely believe my car can turn into one. (I even have a transformers jumper...)

 N – Nickname Normally something with relevance to my Hair color (orange) or how ditsy and crazy I am! 
O – Outrageous behavior Melting a Barbie with my friend in her kitchen, because we decided Barbie was evil....the mess was beyond hideous....

 P – Pet peeves When my sister stays in the bathroom for an hour! There is no need!

 Q – Quote from a movie “Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing.” Optimus Prime is a wise guy!
R – Recreational activity I love cycling especially when the sun is out, but as a backup plan shopping never lets me down unless my bankcard declines.

 S – Siblings I have two sisters, Emma who is 15 and Katie who is 11 the worst bit is having things go missing and suspiciously your sister wearing them in her latest photo sometimes I feel like I’m going crazy with all the stuff that disappears. We are all very different but I do love them really.....sorta.
T – Television Pretty much any TV I love the trashier the better, But some of my favorites have to be friends (classic) and the new series revenge on E4 would recommend that! Oh and gossip girl xoxo. U –

Undercover – what you didn't know about me. I’m quite obsessed with CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION...I like to think I’m a detective.


 V – Va va voom – who gets my engine running Jake Gyllenhaal. Check out that cheeky smile ;)
W – What makes me stop and stare Anything with a percentage sign and the word SALE written right next to it.

 X – X-ray vision – what I would like to see if I could Out of space... not sure why, just think it would look pretty cool.

 Y – Yummy, what I like to eat the most I have the biggest sweet tooth known to man kind! Peanut m and ms, fizzy laces, minstrels, skittles, sour jelly babies, fizzy worms, chocolate, cookies and cream lindor, sherbet, fruit pastels......................might invest in a sweet shop.

 Z – zzzzzzz, what makes me sleep I seem to always have constant energy, but when sleep calls I’m out for the count.

No comments:

Post a Comment