Monday 14 January 2013


A – Z OF MELL
A - Age- 18 years old (only feels like yesterday) Having waited what feels like an eternity to turn 18 after watching my friends celebrate their birthdays months before me turning 18 in August was the best day ever. Not to mention i was in Mexico at the time! 
B – Bravest thing I’ve done- I would have to say, flying to Canada alone was quite brave! I met a couple of people in Mexico and took a weeks trip to Canada by myself, and I'm so glad i did because now i'm even more passionate about travelling around the world next year before uni! #spontaneous 
C – Chore I hate- Walking my dog, i love you Archie but picking up your poo is just not the one for me..
D – Dogs or cats- DOGS! Without a doubt. People may as well call me Mrs Doolittle with the connection i have with animals (they love me) ..but dogs just do it for me, i love every single one of you canine creatures.
E – Essential start to the day- I'm not a very routined kind of person, and am usually a complete drag in the mornings but i tell you, a cup of tea goes a LONG way

mmm tea!
F – Fear of…SPIDERS! i cried once when i saw one in the car.. dont judge me
G – Geographical location that is important to me- Cancun, Mexico! May seem like a completely ridiculous answer but i swear to you i had the best time of my life on holiday in Mexico thinking about my time their makes me so happy and will remain the best and most important holiday I've had so far! 
H – Height- likeee… 5'6? 
I – Instrument I play- I make weird noises sometimes...
J – Journey – my best ever- Going to link this one back to the bravest thing I've done.. Canada by myself! Although the trip their was definitely not in my top 5 favourite moments, waiting 8 hours in Vancouver airport by myself.. the overall journey was amazing and I'm so excited to top this next winter when i start travelling! 
K – Kick ass music track- soo, anyone who knows me knows i love a good sing along and seem to know the words to every song in the world but i think its safe to say Swedish House Mafia are the kings of club bangers and kick ass music tracks

L – Lust after- My heart bleeds.. Ryan Gosling
M – Movie- Ok so this is the easiest question you could ever ask me and i'm pretty sure there are 5 other girls who will be on par with this.. cough cough (liv, becky, soph, lib, mase)
MEAN GIRLS is the best movie ever made. FACT. 

N – Nickname- Mellonie, Melonzani Parmeganie, Mellio, Melly, Smell, Moira… people are so weird aren't they
O – Outrageous behaviour- I'm so outrageous with my friends sometimes i don't know why they like me, but to the average person i guess the most outrageous thing i can say i've done would be stealing my friends skirt at school and pushing her into the corridor for fun (was a joint effort, and i swear I'm not a bully).. it was hilarious. 


... hahahahahahahahha


P – Pet peeves- Please dont burp in front of me, i will hate you. Maners cost nothing.
Q – Quote from a movie- Much like lyrics to songs, movie quotes are a talent of mine. 
"Buddy the elf what's your favourite colour?"
"Hey Janice nice wig whats it made of? YOUR MUMS CHEST HAIR"
"It's LeviOsar.. Not LeviosAr"
"NOT THE GUM DROP BUTTONS!"
R – Recreational activity- You may laugh and be like "What?!" but i take a class for pole dancing on thursday evenings and i LOVE it. Me and a friend wanted to start to get fit but in a non boring way and what better than swinging yourself upside down and round a pole for a laugh… little did we know how much hard work it is, takes me about a week to recover every time.
S – Siblings- A younger brother and sister.. Hate to love them 


T – Television- The Only Way is Essex, Made in Chelsea, Hollyoaks! 


U – Undercover – what you didn’t know about me- I was born in Marbella, Spain, and i'm half Danish.. thats about as exotic as i will ever be! 
V – Va va voom – who gets my engine running- i would probably write some cute sentence about my boyfriend and how much i love him but i'm actually single and have been for FOUR YEARS, that boyfriend doesn't exist. Instead i have the best friends in the world and they are the ones that make my engine run! <3 friends="friends" ooo="ooo">

W – What makes me stop and stare- Something like this…

Or this…

#Creative
X – X-ray vision – what I would like to see if I could- Inside Buckingham Palace, God save the Queen.
Y – Yummy, what I like to eat the most- I LOVE CAKE I'M A CARBAHOLIC

Z – zzzzzzz, what makes me sleep- Vampires never sleep..

No comments:

Post a Comment