Sunday 13 January 2013

A-Z of Izzy


A – Age... 18 years and 8 months old. 

B – Bravest thing I’ve done... Swimming with whales. I hate deep water and having very large animal swimming beneath me was pretty scary too. 

C – Chore I hate... Tidying my room. It seems to take me ages. 

D – Dogs or cats... Definitely dogs. I love snuggling up with my pup, Rolo.
.

E – Essential start to the day...I have to have a cup of coffee before I leave the house.

F – Fear of… Growing up, I don’t want to get any older.

G – Geographical location that is important to me... My house. I've had some really good memories there. 


H – Height... I’m 5ft3.

I – Instrument I play... I play the piano but not as much as I used to. 

J – Journey – my best ever... My most memorable journey had to be to Cornwall. It wasn't far but I did it all on my own with a friend and had a really amazing couple of days. 


K – Kick ass music track... Friendly Fires – Hurting

L – Lust after... I'd love to be able to completely redo my room and fill it with quirky things but lack of money and expensive taste has made this one difficult. 


M – Movie... I have three; Water For Elephants, it's such a beautiful film, Never Been Kissed and Anchorman.


N – Nickname... Nearly everyone calls me Izzy but I also get called, Iz, Izz Wizz, Izzy Wizzy the lot.


O – Outrageous behaviour... – I don’t think I’ve done anything too outrageous, I’m quite boring like that but like most, I get a bit silly after a couple of drinks.


P – Pet peeves... Lack of manners and bad grammar, I just want to correct it! 


Q – Quote from a movie... “We’re women. We don’t say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don’t get it” – Sliding Doors.
It’s not from a movie but my favourite quote is “Some people are so poor all they have is money.”

R – Recreational activity... I cycle whenever I can and if the weather is disgusting (so most of the time) I'll cycle on my exercise bike.


S – Siblings... Unfortunately being the eldest I have to be responsible but luckily I only have one sibling, my little sister Phoebe. We’re pretty close no matter how much she irritates me.


T – Television... Friends is an all time favourite, I think I've watched every episode at least 100 times but my new fix is Miranda.



U – Undercover – what you didn’t know about me... If you get me laughing enough I snort. It's probably one of my most unattractive attributes but I can't help it.


V – Va va voom – who gets my engine running... I've always had a bit of a thing for Jake Gyllenhaal.


W – What makes me stop and stare... Quirky people, anything quirky really.


X – X-ray vision – what I would like to see if I could... I’d quite like to be able read people's minds.


Y – Yummy, what I like to eat the most... I love spicy foods, especially Thai. 


Z – zzzzzzz, what makes me sleep...Peppermint tea, I have to have one before bed. 





No comments:

Post a Comment