Sunday 13 January 2013

A – Z OF LIV


A – Age- 18 

B – Bravest thing I’ve done- got my belly button pierced, almost fainted but proud of that!

C – Chore I hate- washing the dog off after a walk
D – Dogs or cats- BOTH as much fluff as possible




E – Essential start to the day- cuppa and saltana bran… (old before my time)

F – Fear of… spiders and daddy long legs- I have dreams about them and cry at the sight of them don’t like killing them though so have to catch them and take them on a little walk

G – Geographical location that is important to me- Virginia USA,  most beautiful place!


H – Height- I think 5’6 
I – Instrument I play- used to barely play the piano when I was little 
J – Journey – my best ever
I went on a dog sledding trip in Maine where we had to camp by a frozen over lake in the middle of nowhere.. The dogs were amazing and it was an unforgettable experience waking up every day in that environment and getting by without technology like cars and phones for a few days






K – Kick ass music track- 311- amber one of those songs thats linked to good memories!


L – Lust after
giant house bunny would be perfect 



M – Movie- Breakfast at Tiffanys, Charade- Audrey Hepburn is amazing
N – Nickname- liv o-liv olive
O – Outrageous behaviour
told my primary school headmistress to pull her knickers up and make the tea when I was four 

P – Pet peeves- loud crunching of food 

Q – Quote from a movie

'YOU CANT SIT WITH US!'


R – Recreational activity- I love skiing I wish I could go more often!
  
S – Siblings- Older brother Jack

T – Television- the real housewives- my role models in life



U – Undercover – what you didn’t know about me
At one point I owned 14 pigs and I helped deliver a calf once .......

V – Va va voom – who gets my engine running
My cool boyfriend!


W – What makes me stop and stare
most animals I see... much to the annoyance of my boyfriend/ their owners  

X – X-ray vision – what I would like to see if I could
Seeing way back in the past would be so interesting  

Y – Yummy, what I like to eat the most
Im a freak and actually really like a good salad- but also chocolate 

Z – zzzzzzz, what makes me sleep
going on a long walk/ having a massive sunday lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment