Sunday 13 January 2013

A-Z of Katie


A-Age
19, I feel it’s a real filler year.

B-Bravest thing I’ve done
Swimming with dolphins when I was on holiday in Mexico in 2007; as silly as it sounds, I’m not a huge fan of the ocean but so glad I did it as it was an amazing experience!

C-Chore I hate
Well, the list could go on and on, but my worst chore is undoubtedly washing up. My mum bought me marigolds especially as I hate ruining my nails (no joke), but I still don’t do it...

D-Dogs or cats
Well I have 4 cats: Angel, Archie, Amber and (H)Arry and I couldn’t live without them, but have always wanted a little dog.

E-Essential start to the day
It has to be something hot – coffee, tea I don’t mind - as long as it has 1 sugar and a whole lot of milk.


F-Fear of
Anything that crawls (mainly spiders), being in the open sea, heights... but one of the things that scares me the most is rejection. I guess I better get used to it if I want to work in the fashion industry.

G-Geographical location that is important to me
Home, as its where the most important person in the world is – my mum. (More specifically my bedroom, I live in it!) 

(not my bedroom but I wish it was)

H-Height
Let’s just say I’m pretty short and leave it at that..

I-Instrument I play
None, but I would love to learn to play the piano, there is something just so elegant about it.

J-Journey, my best ever
I’ve been lucky enough to go on a number of amazing holidays and trips away, but my favourite has to be a cruise as I got to go to so many places I always wanted to go to, and all in one trip. I have always wanted to go to New York though, so that’s my next on my list which I’m sure will top all others.



K-Kick ass music track
I am a huge music lover and have a number of favourite bands and artists. The Fray has to be my number 1, all-time band, and the song ‘Bloodstream’ by Stateless I could listen to on repeat. But kick ass track? Jump Around by House Of Pain, whenever it’s played my mum and I literally jump around for the whole song.






L-Lust after
Now, being a huge lover of clothes and accessories, there are many items I lust after: a Mulberry ‘Bayswater’, Isabel Marant ‘Dicker’ boots, Chanel’s ‘J12’ watch...but realistically right now, I’m eyeing up this croc lady tote at Topshop.. 


M-Movie
Anything in the ‘romantic’ genre, preferably with a handsome leading male (e.g Ryan Gosling, Zac Efron...). I love Nicholas Sparks novels/films – I’m a true romantic and can not wait for Safe Haven, I think it will be my new favourite! 


N-Nickname
When I was younger I got called Pebbles by my parents, as I used to love the Flintstones. But over recent years, I have had a variety from Katfish to JB. Lately it’s been just Fish, as there’s so many Katie’s around these days, which isn’t great.

O-Outrageous behaviour
I am actually a pretty sensible person, but get some alcohol in me and that could change..

P-Pet peeves
People that are hypocritical, copycats and pointless arguments – I get bored of them easily.

Q-Quote from a movie
‘Nobody puts Baby in the corner’ – irrelevant but I love it!


R-Recreational activity
Window shopping as I never have any money.

S-Siblings
N/A (I have none)

T-Television
My favourite subject. I love reality TV, American teen dramas and supernatural shows. It all started when I was 9 and loved Buffy the Vampire Slayer, which was when my addiction for TV series in general began. Now the list is endless, and I never have/will miss an episode of the following: Buffy (obviously), Charmed, The OC, Angel, One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, Smallville, Lost, 90210, Skins, The Hills, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Made In Chelsea, Nikita, Glee, Teen Wolf, Pretty Little Liars, New Girl, Hart Of Dixie, Revenge, Arrow, Beauty And The Beast. And my ultimate favourite – The Vampire Diaries!
I’m just a sad couch potato really.


U-Undercover, what you didn’t know about me
I have a mole on my foot called Mr Mole.

V-Va-Va Voom, who gets my engine running
At the minute, and for the past 4 years (since The Vampire Diaries started) it’s Ian Somerhalder; he is in the running to play Christian Grey, and I hope he gets the part! I am also totally in love with Sam Robertson at the moment, he’s so gorgeous! (In case you couldnt tell I like dark, handsome men with a killer jaw). 


W-What makes me stop and stare
The smell of Chinese food and any shop that has ‘SALE’ written in the window.


X-X-Ray vision, what I would like to see if I could
What questions people are going to ask at up-and-coming interviews so I could prepare a good answer that would win them over!

Y-Yummy, what I like to eat the most
In terms of mains meals: roast chicken dinner and my mums lasagne. Snack wise, I love doughy bread, chocolate covered strawberries and homemade pancakes, not the crappy American ones.

Z-Zzzzz, what makes me sleeps
Nothing really puts me to sleep; when I want to sleep I can’t, but when I am asleep I can sleep for hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment