Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year!!!




PARDY its 2013 :)) Probably going to be a very tough year yet equally great :)

Hi, its me, Emma-Jane.

So basically I thought I should blog and tell you about my holibobs so far!

I've spent the past week in Norfolk as that's where my mum lives, the weather was horrible and well Norfolk is just full of farms. For Christmas, I was spoilt and I'm a very lucky girl! I was given an ipad in which you'll probably see me on in lesson as I now hate computers ;), clothes, make up, art and crafts, sewing kits etc, too much chocolate, money, shoes and gift cards.
I don't actually have any pictures to show you because I'm that boring today!

I still have around 1500 words left for my essay however it'll will be done in no time!
SO GLAD PORTFOLIO WORK IS OVER!

I hope you all had a fabulous new years and christmas :)

This is me from last night, I just want to flaunt my sequined dress because oh my, its so lovely and yep, why not!


No comments:

Post a Comment