Monday 14 January 2013

A - Z of Katy


A – Z OF Katy

A – Age

I am 18 years OLD wahoo gr8 age

B – Bravest thing I’ve done

Probably apply for fashion design at university?..... Joking joking umm I don’t think I’m that brave? hah

C – Chore I hate

Well chores in general aren’t really my thing but I especially hate tidying….mainly my room but tidying pretty much anywhere is SO much effooooort

D – Dogs or cats

I don’t have either but I would probably prefer a dog because they can be so Cute.

E – Essential start to the day

A cup of TEA every time! Mainly Yorkshire tea but at the moment I am loving Earl Grey.

 

F – Fear of…

So cliché but 100% phobia of spiders! Once I was home alone and called half the people in my village to come rescue me from a spider in my room…I would probably cry if you put one near me.

G – Geographical location that is important to me

I live in Hook which is a pretty average, dull place but is v.  important to me because I work in the local tescos…
 
H – Height

5 foot something…. Not sure right now, need to measure

I – Instrument I play

Used to play the flute but I’ve always wanted to be able to play the piano.

 

J – Journey – my best ever

My gran lives in Llandudno, North Wales which is by the sea and I absolutely LOVE it there. I’m not totally sure why but it is quite pretty and has a fun pier and cute shops.

 
K – Kick ass music track

Whenever in doubt put on paolo nutini.....

And also this but sort of goes without saying? #ROCK ON

 

L – Lust after

Lots and lots of clothes even though my wardrobe is now overflowing into a floordrobe. I adoreee anything with cuffs and lace frills, and also anything with a hint of period costume which is why I Love Vivienne Westwood and this top:
Wizard Frill Shirt

M – Movie

Notting Hill every single time, all time fave film ever. I love Notting Hill the place and still fancy Hugh Grant…

N – Nickname

Mase – I think it should actually be spelt with a ‘c’ but an ‘s’ will do

O – Outrageous behaviour

Falling off my chair when I am drunk everytime and ending up on the floor!! .......Also you should have seen me and Magaluf..and Reading Fest

P – Pet peeves

I’m not really sure if this is a ‘peeve’ but what really peeves me off about myself is that I spend my life locked out of my house and at nearly 19 can still not remember to take a key out with me.

Q – Quote from a movie

LOVE ACTUALLY

Billy Mack: Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!

R – Recreational activity

Partying

S – Siblings

I have 2 sisters: Helena 11 and Izi 17 years old
 This is my sis Iz
 

                                                                                                                                      
T – Television

Horrible Histories.. odd choice but watched it with my little sister the other day and it is actually hilarioussssss especially this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2kyNbZc7oc

Annnnd obviously Downton Abbey, can’t really beat it.

U – Undercover – what you didn’t know about me

I am actually a punk rocker.

V – Va va voom – who gets my engine running

I oddly fancy Lawrence Fox from Lewis?

W – What makes me stop and stare

Someone with lush hair and lush clothes

X – X-ray vision – what I would like to see if I could

The past probablyyyy

Y – Yummy, what I like to eat the most

Eckles cakes are THE nicest thing with a cup of tea.

Z – zzzzzzz, what makes me sleep

When I am very very  tired and havent slept in a while zzzzzzZZ
Peace out..gotta go watch Lewis now...

No comments:

Post a Comment