Sunday 13 February 2011

DAY LATE :)

So here is my collection of fabrics that I can get burning tomorrow!! So excited.. I am going to hopefully be using the blow torch and soldering iron! Looking forward to it... also I am getting totally annoyed with trying to get my pattern to work, and now I can not do it, I have been trying all weekend and it just is not going well so I am giving up on it for today... 

I am going back to my fashion illustrations... whoever thought you would see me write that ha. and now back to finding a fine liner!! anyway sorry for the ugly picture. but you get the idea. The main body of the skirt is going to be made from a jersey fabric and then I'm hoping to build onto it with the burning and add huge structured pockets :)
Sorry I am 2 days late posting this... 
G x

No comments:

Post a Comment