Tuesday 1 February 2011

SHOES!! And now I have your attention ...

Hanna here :) I came across an interesting article in a magazine recently all about up-and-coming people to watch in various areas from fashion to food. 'The new shoe queen' was one of them, found by the head of press at Gina shoes, her name is Sophia Grace Webster and she is fabulous.
"I'd describe my shoes as feminine but fierce. I'm quite girly and that comes through in my designs. My customer is the kind of woman wo's looking for something chic and well made. Right now in the luxury market, there are lots of designers creating aggressive, shocking footwear. In my opinion, there's nothing wrong with the traditional way of designing shoes - I'm not out to shock. I'd like to build a creditable, reputable label."




She has designed for River Island and Browns as well as Gina shoes, Swarovski and Manolo Blahnik - my personal favourite.
She hasn't got a blog, not one I could find anyway, but this is her website - definately worth checking out!! http://www.sophiagracewebster.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment