Friday 4 February 2011

Skirt Project

Hi guys!

I know we are focusing on our colours at the moment (I have blue, yay!) for our current projects, but when we get to the designing stage it might be useful to look at this cool programme Gayle showed a few of us a while back, but for those of you who havent seen it yet go to

http://gb.looklet.com/create

Its on the Vogue website and you can choose a model to dress up in lots of different clothes. I know Gayle didnt want us to make anything commercial but it could be useful to look at different styles and what is flattering or not on the models.

Anyway it just an excuse to play dress up for a while

Have good weekends!!

Charlotte

p.s I would have added a photo but it wouldnt let me paste it, anyone know how to add a print screened image if its possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment