Friday 11 February 2011

So yesterday I was meant to blog but I may of forgotten as the second series of Lost really distracted me when I got home.... but anyway this week I was given a newrule for the design of my skirt which was I have to include an object relating to my colour so me and Charlotte have decided to use the blue postage stamp as our object. I started looking into letters and the different stamps that are or have been available so I decided to take a look on Polyvore as one I did earlier in the project had a stamp with a blue bird. After searching on Polyvore for stamps I created a new design as there were loads to choose from and the layout that I creted had a particular pattern of postal stamps that I was really drawn to. This I thought I could use for screen printing or do something similar as one of the other rules is that we have to have a print of some kind in our design. So I just thought I would share this and upload it onto the blog (: Hannah x


No comments:

Post a Comment