Friday 18 February 2011

Its 1/2 Term at last!

Becca here, and today, I think I am the most unmotivated person in the world! I swear since this morning I have just been sitting at this desk, daydreaming and doing NO work! But hey, I guess everyone has one of those days.
So, I have my third interview at Derby on monday, so you should think that I would get a little motivated at that and ACTUALLY do some work, but you are SO wrong! (I guess there is always the weekend!)
But apart from that, the rest of my week was some what productive :

Ok, some my laptop is now playing up and it won't let me upload ANY of my photos! But they were basically of the prints that I eventually put onto fabric. I will try to do it a little later but the cinema awaits! (Have I got my priorities sorted or what??)
Until later when I will actually show some of the work I've been doing ... ooo and I will also let you know how the Derby interview goes, as I do believe some of you other girlies have interviews there too :)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment