Tuesday 15 February 2011

Little tip ;)

... to save effort when it comes to writing the evaluation ...

While you are making your pattern/toile/skirt, keep notes, like a diary, just a little comment with each task or day. For example, this is my today's entry,

''15/2/11 - Two weeks into the project. I started making my toile this morning. I cut my pattern following a simple one I found on the internet. I bought some plain white fabric, floaty, like what I would like to use for my skirt. Have yet to sew them all together. At this stage i'm not convinced - the panels are really long! But since they have yet to be gathered, i'm hoping it'll look better when that's done. Only one way to find out!''

Write what you did, what you aim to do next and what you think of all of it. Saves soo much effort having to remember when it comes to writing the evaluation, trust!
Happy sewing  (:  ... (aw, who am I kidding?! Sewing's a b**ch pain)
Hanna x

No comments:

Post a Comment