Thursday 6 October 2011

The A-Z of eve

A is for Age- 18! - The best age everrrrr in the world ever. I refuse to celebrate any other birthday (apart from my 21st ofcourse) but then I'm going straight back to being 18.


B is for the bravest thing I've ever done- Well i cut my own hair once! i would say that's pretty brave.
 - Having my hair cut makes such a difference! I hardly recognised myself!

C is for a chore i really hate- I would say tidying my room if i ever tidied it!  too many clothes..

But I'm going to have to say washing up! boring i know but having a dish washer, and then suddenly not having a dish washer is WAY worse than never having a dish washer at all!
D is for dogs or cats- DOGS! Deffinitely! I hate cats, they're so unpredictable, viscious little bastards! 


E is for essential start to the day- CUP. OF. TEA. not coffee, can't drink coffee before 10 o'clock. bleurgghhhh


F is for a fear of.. Okay this is really weird, but I admit i do actually have a phobia of hair. Loose hair in particular like when its fallen off onto your shoulder, or if someone has a loose hair on their back and they're sitting in front of you on the bus. EWWWWW. And I also have a MASSIVE fear of the dark.. it's really bad, I have to use my phone light to walk from my light switch to my bed at night.
 Perfect pet for someone like me! Yes that is a hairless dog.

G is for Geographical location that is important to me- I'm gonna have to say the art block... 'cause thats where i spend all my f u c k i n g time..


H is for height- 5ft 3 and a half?

I is for an istrument I play- Nada!

J is for journey- my best ever- I would say these photo's just about sum up my best journey everrrr.. (Malia)
  

K is for kick ass music track- Only the bestt song ever ...

L is for lust after- Vintage jewellery! and watches for some reson.. I'm obsessed with watches, I like wearing 2 at a time :)

 
M is for movie- This is England - purely because it is SUCH an amazing film, and i wish i was alive then! And Lol is sososo pretty

N is nickname- My nick name is Evie, but it's kind of turned into my real name because no one calls me by my real name and its a bit long and a mouthful, so now people call me eve :)

O is for outrageous behaviour- I would say ending up in hospital after drinking to excess because you live in England and you go out to Liquid because you're a rowdy binge drinker, is quite outrageous. I'm not uploading a picture of me that night- so you can see my ID instead haha







P is for Pet Peeves- People that have phlegm in their throat when they talk and dont cough ! And people that have a nice figure and rubbish dress sense, oh AND.. When the radio DJ talks over a really good song, that reaaallyy grinds my gears.

Q is for quote from a movie- Well I dont really watch a lot of movies, but I did watch insidious last night..
  Fast forward to 0:46

R is for recreational activity- Mounted Games Association I would say (Horse Riding) But I had to sell my horse last year because of my exams, it was very sad :(
 This is me training at home on my beautiful little palomino named Shadow.

S is for siblings- Just one.. elder sister called Zara-Louise.


T is for television- I dont really watch television apart from CSI, it's sooo good!

U is for undercover (what you didnt know about me)- That my friends mean tyhe absoloute world to me! and we do everything together, including getting burnt in malia, and squashing up to a wall because it was the only cool thing we could find!


V is for Va va voom- who gets my engine running- Well I wasn't going to be gay and say "my boyfriend.." but then I found this picture..
 va va vooommmmmmm
W is for what makes me stop and stare- People in general.. I just find them so interesting.. I'm a dedicated people watcher

X is for x-ray vision- what I would like to see if i could- Oh my Goddddd! To see into someones head to know what they were thinking!
Y is for yummy!- what i like to eat the most- Everryythingggg, i loooove food.. especially cookies :D


Z is for ZZzz, what makes me sleep- Fleetwood Mac- Landslide
The most beautiful song ever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment