Wednesday 12 October 2011

The Blonds!

After being spurred on by Gayle to get on with my bloody work, I found these designers, "The Blonds" (Phillipe and David), who I now adore having only actually known about them for a few hours! So thank you Gayle! :) 
I love all of their designs! They're completely outrageous but absolutely gorgeous (not at all tacky!) and I would actually wear a fair few of them. And I think that the two as a couple are actually really help at branding their clothes because they look so good together. 

The main reason I'm looking at The Blonds is because they produce a lot of studded/spiked clothing which I'm looking at for my wasp related shop, as the spikes vaguely resemble stings. 


And there they are at their "Ladies and Gentlemen" Catwalk




And lastly celebrities who've worn their clothes, LOVE Kim Kardashians dress (and the men)





Hannah xo




No comments:

Post a Comment