Tuesday 4 October 2011

A-Z of Rachel...

Age... 17 years young!
Bravest thing I've ever done... Not to cry when i broke my elbow in year 2! Oh yess! Although no one        believed me that it hurt. My mum even made me do gymnastics! But wait... still didnt cry!



Chore I hate... washing up. Every other night with a houseful of 5 adults. Sometimes with an extra 2! Not. Fun.


Dogs or cats... Dogs are always happy and nice when they are trained but I think I more of a cat person. Thats the animal I would be if i could. How fun does it look to fall out a window and not be hurt!? A lot.
The biggest thing he's concerned about is what position is the most comfiest to sleep in. Bliss!

Essential start to the day...Hit the snooze button!


Fear of... hoovers. not that they dont clean good. theyre just too noisy and angry. plus they scream at you when you accidently feed them a curtain. they need to calm down!!!
Awww, look how cute he is :) ... NOOOOO! Remember, nothing can be that happy all the time and red is a colour of evil. fact.


Geographical location that is important to me... Starbucks- to be home of the coffee-caramel-frappacino-with-cream-and-caramel-sauce-ontop and not be important, is criminal!


Height... 5ft 6


Instrument I play... I love to chill in my room and rock out with my triangle.
TING! TING! TING!  The sound of beauty.


Kick ass music track... TOTAL ECLIPSE OF THE HEART!!! My guilty please by far! And its just about the only song i know most of the words to. Im a cool kid. I know.


SING IT BONNIE!

Lust after... Yellow Mini Cooper. My dream car since i was 8! I know that he would never let me down. He's just waiting for the right moment to walking into my life
It's okay. I understand. Take a minute or 2 to take in the beauty.
Movie... Addams Family and Addams Family Values. Sooooo funny! I wish I was one of them!
When i grow up I want to be just like granny! Weirdly I can see it happening!


Nickname... Unfortunatley - Rash. Only since I started college but the sad thing is no one asks why! Everyone just assumes I have a famous rash. This is along with various ones from my mother including Chuck and Flo. She doesnt even know why!
Outrageous behaviour... being truthful, it may not be much, but i wouldnt want someone to do it to me. But this would be spitting in my step-dads drink when he pisses me off. Frequently. He doesnt know, which is part of the fun. Maybe when i have my own kids to hide behind i will tell him. I'll have the camera ready!
Pet peeves... Shiney big foreheads. I stop taking the smallest bit of interest i had in politics because David Cameron's forehead kept looking at me.
I need say no more.


Quote from a movie... "I like my coffee black. Like my men" - Airplane


Recreational activity...Cleaning my room. I clean my room at 9:00 every sunday evening to relax. Dont worry, by wednesday it looks like a charity shop stockroom. Never can find the right outfit!
Siblings... 1 highly embarrassing (and not in the funny way) brother and 3 step sisters. One of whom I've met twice. First time at the wedding.
Television... all the tack! Every single soap and all the real-life things like Made In Chelsea and my particular love -The Only Way Is Essex!
Undercover - what you didnt know bout me... I HATE talking animals on films... Cats And Dogs is a no go! 
I wouldnt put myself through putting a picture here.


Va va voom who gets my engine running... The guy who gets on my bus every morning. he sits right in front of me so i can stare and dream. Blondes are not my type but he has an exception!
There couldnt be a better picture!


What makes me stop and stare... Dare I say it again - Yellow Mini Coopers. Everytime i see one i shout ' i love you' and wave.
X-ray vision - what i would see if i could... My mums mood. She has a look that could kill a big horse! Thats what we call 'the look' any way.
Yummy - what i like to eat most... mushed avacado on toast. Sooooo gooood!! Oh! And olives!
mmmmmmmmmmm


Zzzzzzzz - what makes me sleep... Wheeler fecking Dealers. Most boring, crappiest, painful, pointless program everrrrr!!! No, the cars dont look good, and surprise surprise... Ed CAN fix it!
twats.

No comments:

Post a Comment