Monday 3 October 2011

Rowan - A-Z Of Me

Age: Only 17
Bravest Thing I’ve Done: Can’t think of anything that brave but I swam with sting rays when I was 13, I was so scared of them at the time.








Chore I Hate: Cooking because I can’t do it, at all.

Dogs or Cats: Going to say cats, seen as I have 9 of them.


Essential Start To The Day: Shower! Before anything else.

Fear Of: Frogs, Spiders, Heights and Eyes


Geographical Location That Is Important To Me: No Where in particular. How boring :/


Height: 5’9 ish

Instrument I Play: I used to play guitar but gave up.


Journey: Florida in 2007 was pretty good I suppose, closest thing to a journey I have done.

Kick Ass Music Track: Two Door Cinema Club - Undercover Martyn


Lust After: Cocaine… Only joking, didn’t really know what else to put.

Movie: Step Brothers is probably my favourite :D


Nickname: For some weird reason, my dad has called me ‘spot’ for as long as I can remember. I really have no idea why.

Outrageous Behaviour: None. I’m a good boy.

Pet Peeves: Blatant thin people that upload photo’s to Facebook complaining how fat they look. Urgh, just shut up!

Quote From A Movie: There’s so much room for activities. Step Brothers.

Recreational Activity: I go to college, that is all.

Siblings: Two younger sisters, two step sisters and two step brothers.

Television: CSI Sunday. I don’t even care if that sounds gay, I like it.

Undercover: I was once James Bond’s right hand man...

Va Va Voom: Maz’s Mum

What Makes Me Stop And Stare: Fat Babies, they just brighten my day.


X Ray Vision, what i would like to see:















Yummy: I quite enjoy pizza and ice cream. Not together though, that would be weird.


Zzzzz, What Makes Me Sleep: I’m too cool for sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment