Friday 7 October 2011

A-Z of Flo


Age
Seventeen. it annoys me that I wasted by last 'childhood' birthday with someone who cares more about weed than anything else. But only one more year til 18!
Don't really like this photo but it was the only one from my birthday.

Bravest thing I've ever done
Watched The Exorcist the whole way through. Some of it was hilarious, won't lie. But FUCK THAT. And I'm too scared to even look for a picture so you're gonna have to google it to see why.

Chore I hate
Well I clean the house to earn my money so even though it can be a bore I don't really hate doing it to be honest. I'm a bit of a perfectionist. 
Dogs or cats 
I love both, I used to love taking my exboyfriend's dog Brio for a walk, although he died last month :( But I have two cats, May and Willow who I love :) 
^ May

Essential start to the day
Doing my make up. I cannot leave the house without it.

Fear of
Sharks, I cannot bare them! I hate the eyes, they're all beady and horrible! :o I reckon one day I'll go down in one of those tanks in shark infested waters and conquer my fear... or not?

Geographical location important to me
I'm gonna have to say London. Even though I've lived in Farnham forever, every time I get off the train at London Waterloo I go 'ahh I'm home!' it's just where I've wanted to be since I was little. I love it!
I really have to get into LCF, it's so important to me <3
 

Height
I'm 5ft4. I'm pretty short to be honest. I'm taller than some, so I'm sort of in the middle. But I'm so glad I can wear heels and not feel like a giant!
^ This was me modelling for Hanna Gilbert's (previous year) final project based on seven deadly sins. I was 'envy', I also did the fashion show which was so much fun. :)

Instrument I play
I used to do music at school a lot. I was made to play the flute by my Mum and Dad, hated it, but only got up to grade 4 and I was in the school band.. I used to sing a lot too, I was in the school choir. The music department took us on trips to Germany and Holland so they were good experiences, we got to perform in theme parks and then go off and have fun on the rides. I also used to play piano and guitar. I still do write songs every now and then, but they always seem like jingles on crappy adverts, or something you hear in some crappy chick flick...

 well that's me singing at my Mum and Dad's silver wedding anniversary that I organised... seriously had too much to drink, hence the microphone in my hand...

Journey - Best ever
Oh God, I don't know. Probably when we were going on a family holiday to somewhere in the south of France, and because we drove there, we had to stay in this hotel on the way in. When we got to the hotel, it was basically like a crack house. It was horrible. So my Dad picks up the French version of the yellow pages and finds the nicest and nearest hotel around, puts all our stuff back in the car and takes us to this beautiful four star hotel for the night! I was about 12/13? Can't really remember that well, but it was bliss.
(not actually this photo, I just googled 'posh hotels')

Kick ass music track
I really love Light Me Up by Lonsdale Boys Club, and Heart Attack by Ray Dar Vees
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7Ilqt1raM0 - Ray Dar Vees Heart Attack

Lust After
Oh Goddd, um, must be shoes. I LOVE shoes. They're my favourite things. And jewelry, especially vintage looking rings. 

Movie
No matter what, I will always love Harry Potter. Every single one of them. There is nothing better to do on a Sunday than to sit down, with a friend or the family, a big bowl of popcorn, and have a huge Potterthon. I have to do this when the last one comes out on DVD, I'm so sad it's all over though! :( Also, I'm in love with Ron Weasley. Always have been. <3

Nickname
Well as my full name is Florence, my nickname is Flo and is used generally anyway. I've had loads over the years: Florrie, Floj, Floops, Floppy, Flora, Flo-jo, Flo-bo, Flo-mo... Then there's Immy (my middle name is Imogen), Smithy...

Oh and let's not forget, 'where's your machine?' and 'heeeyyy! go with the flo!' and 'flo rida'...

Outrageous behavior
I'm kind of boring to be honest. I guess the awful time was over the previous summer when I went to a friends party out in Hook which is miles away from Farnham, we thought we were allowed to stay around. But we all got completely hammered. So because there were about thirty seventeen year olds making a mess and a huge noise in my friends garden, there were complaints from neighbours and we were chucked out of the party. So we had to go home, drunk, from Hook to Farnham, two girls, in the middle of the night, on our own, totally vulnerable. Two other guys were with us, our gay friend and his boyfriend at the time. We were on the streets of Hook at midnight. Our friends boyfriend had a breakdown, as did my other friend with me, and the police approached us, as we were screaming, crying, shouting, laughing, everything... Eventually the guy who's party it was dragged us back to the house so his poor Mum could give us a lift all the way back home. 

That was a horribly eventful night. Yeaah... We were still drunk when we woke up the next day. :/
Hideous photo to match :)

Pet Peeves
I hate it when people don't close their mouth when they eat
I can't stand when people interrupt me mid sentence
When someone makes a rude remark about you when you're pissed off
Being patronised when I'm angry 
When people tell me to quit smoking - it's my choice, not theirs.
When someone gets an annoying song on my head and I end up singing Justin Bieber out loud on the bus subconsciously...





Quote from a movie
'SHE DOESN'T EVEN GO HERE' 
- Damien, Mean Girls


Recreational Activity

Pfft nothing! Haha! Umm, I guess I like the occasional doing absolutely nothing. I'm normally too busy doing housework, coursework, socializing, catching up on tv and sleeping.. and eating.. to really do anything else. I still do write  songs, when I'm bothered. So I tend to sit there with a guitar and a notepad and pen when I find the time...

Siblings

I have one sister, she's 3 years older than me, she's called Millie. She's doing History of Art at UCL.. We look so similar, but we're very different. I'm loud, weird and silly; she's more reserved, 'normal' and sensible. I'm very creative, she's more academic. I'm more like my Dad (without the beard), and she's more like my Mum - I'm more 'Smith' and she's more 'Routh', but that's okay. We never used to get on, but I like her more since she's been at Uni... :)
Television

Might I say, my area of expertise. 
Hollyoaks, Made In Chelsea, Glee, 90210, Riches to Rags, Sex & The City, Big Bang Theory, Friends, Miranda, Desperate Housewives, MTV, I like watching the news as well... I'm quite politically aware, although I dislike Cameron so I don't watch as much anymore cos I despise even his face..


Undercover - What you don't know about me

I'm hypothyroid. Google it, I can't be arsed to explain. But I have to take medication everyday, or I get really tired and grumpy. Also, if I didn't take medication, then I wouldn't grow properly, and I'd be completely deformed, which is where the old fashioned term 'cretin' comes from, as in those days, there wasn't any kind of medication for it.


Va va voom - whO gets my engine going

Ooh let's see... Leonardo DiCaprio, Ben Affleck, Brendan Brady in Hollyoaks, Jude Law, Robert Downey Jr., George Clooney... HELLO.. <3


What makes me stop and stare

People. I'm a people watcher. Casually sitting down with a starbucks and a cigarette watching people go by, thinking, 'I love him, he's fit...'

X Ray vision

I'd like to see what people are going to do next just to say it out loud and scare them. 

Yummy

Okay, pom bears, ben and jerrys, bacon, pub lunches, steak, chips, melon, mango, indian take away, noodles, pizza, chicken caeser salad, lasagne, spaghetti, macdonalds, popcorn, freddos... it all seems so fattening but I'm trying to put on some weight!!! I WANT CURVES!!!!!!!


Zzz what makes me fall asleep

Working hard and exercise. If I walk to far, I get home and fall asleep on the sofa. I need to drink more tea and coffee, have more caffeine than nicotine.. D:


And that's just me... Flo.

No comments:

Post a Comment