Wednesday 5 October 2011

A - Z OF ME - HANNAH R

AGE: 17 and 5 months

BRAVEST THING I'VE EVER DONE:
saved a cat from being run over my a quite fast car

CHORE I HATE: changing my bedding

DOGS OR CATS: cats cats cats cats lovely lovely cats!
i have 2 cats, Millie (the fluffy one) and Jiggle (the other one) Millie is the most beautiful person in the world but mum wont let me enter her in any cat competitions which is a shame because soon she will get old and might loose her looks. i am going to have her stuffed when she passes away. the other one is nice too and likes to play games. p.s. i also love big cats

ESSENTIAL START TO THE DAY: cup of tea in my cliff richard mug


FEAR OF: spiders, drowning, clowns and those people on the streets who paint themselfs and creep about with their shifty eyes. bleugh

GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION THAT IS IMPORTANT TO ME: Arizona! one day i will backpack there alone for a few months, just chilllin on rocky mountains in the dezert and visit lake powell


HEIGHT: 5ft3 and a half

INSTRUMENT I PLAY: i like to think i can play the harmonica and the spoons but i would love to play guitar and piano

JOURNEY: roadtrip to wales with my dad listening to system of a down (mezmorize) real loud.. sick

KICK ASS MUSIC TRACK: falco amadeus


LUST AFTER: beautiful black men ehem..





mmm

MOVIE : into the wild.. my dream is to follow in his footsteps and become a wildman in arizona (and grow a beard) it also has the BEST soundtrack by eddie vedder



NICKNAME: panan

OUTRAGEOUS BEHAVIOUR: i am always outrageous

PET PEEVS: fussy eaters, pink hair, loud eaters, dogs

QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: "if your a bird, im a bird" the notebook mmm noah

RECREATIONAL ACTIVITY: indulging in antique programs and pampering my cats

SIBLINGS: i have a sister who is 12. her name is beccy and she is rude to me this is her and me


TELEVISION: gilmoregirls, escape to the country, grand designs

UNDERCOVER: i am an alien

VA VA VOOM: pip <3

WHAT MAKES YOU STOP AND STARE: cool trees

X- RAY VISION: i would see through animals skulls so i could see what they think and if they think in human language or not

YUMMY: marmite, mash, nutella, jelly, i like mangos too

ZZZZZ: what makes me sleep is getting into bed in the dark and listening to bon iver. what better way to end a day

bye from hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment