Monday 10 October 2011

A - Z of Charley : )


A - Age – 18 in 18 days!!


B - Bravest thing I've done - is climbed the pitons as I am very scared of heights!


- Chore I hate! - taking the bins out! They stink and 90% of the time they always break! 
D - Dogs or cats definitely dogs! Even though kittens are very cute! Not keen on cats though they always look evil! -_-

Little Maggie my sisters puppy

Bunty my boyfriends puppy

my friend Doeys kittens 


Evil cat from google

E - Essential start to the day - weetabix and strawberries! I loveee it! Although I do have this obsession with coco pops probably because I’m not aloud them! I know 18 in 18 days and I’m still not aloud coco pops...I get too hyper...god they look so good!!


F - Fear of - the dark would probably be my worst fear, when I was little I always had to share a room with my twin brother because I could never sleep in a room by myself, even though I’m sure he would have loved his own room.

G - Geographical location that is important to me – easy one…st.lucia! Moved their when I was only 6 months and left when I was 12 for secondary British education. my house is the house on the water with the first dock in the middle.

H - HeightI am 5 ft. 10, which I guess is quite tall but then again I never feel tall with a twin brother who is 6 ft. 3!

I - Instrument I play - played the recorder, then played the guitar then played the piano, but quit since I always changed schools… I’ve been to 4 different primary schools. 




J - Journey - my best ever - my best journey has probably got to be this summer. I flew with my boyfriend to Vienna first for 4 days then got the train to Salzburg for 3 days then got the train to Tyrol for 4 days and then drove to lake Garda for 4 days then drove to Verona for the day then from Verona flew to England then the next day I flew to st.Lucia for 5 weeks and then flew back to England 3 days before college! And only spent 100 euros in Europe and 40 pounds in st.lucia! So it was definitely the best ever  journeyS I’ve been on! 












K - Kick ass music track - any Disney song makes me a happy chappy but Whitney Houston’s wanna dance with somebody really makes me wanna dance with somebody!!  

I always used to try and find mermaids going snorkeling when I was lil.




 L - Lust after - well there’s a very big list of things I lust over one in particular has to be Ed Westwick!!!!! He’s so gorgeous! 


M - Movies - again Disney films to me are so special! Especially Mary Poppins! But putting that aside Pretty Woman, Pride and Prejudice, Notting Hill and Family Man have to be my favourites I can’t decide which one I love the most even though my mom and I did watch Pride and Prejudice every night for 2 weeks straight so... : / lol

I love these cheeky penguins!!

i love the little girl in it! the guys such an air head!
N – Nickname - my nicknames vary from different people... my brother calls me char and I get really touchy when anyone else calls me it, my boyf calls me bub,  I have no idea why but my dad has always called me chips and as time went on anything that seemed to rhyme with chips was apparently acceptable for example snips, pips, a classic one.. snipidy dip, flips then went onto flops so I made him stop there...you know its bad when he has me as chips on his phone and email contacts.  My moms Scottish so she calls me her "wee chickawawa!" lol well she only says it when she’s in her less sober times now a days. and last but not least Lucy and Rosie thinks it’s hilarious to call me chaz-minaz!? ... Its not.




O - Outrageous behaviour. – It has to be when one New Years Eve in St.Lucia. it’s a big deal there! We celebrated with a cool box of drinks on the beach for all the hotels fireworks, then after 12 we walked through the strip and visited all the bars there and then we went to a house party at god knows what time. Then when it was 5 we drank drove (not me a friend) back to the beach and swam in our party frocks and carried on drinking with the car music on while the sun came up and then my friends and I crept into my silent sleeping house and crashed into bed!  Best New Years ever! 
or 
This summer in St.lucia when my friends and  I were at the beach all day we decided to go into the adults couples resort 'Sandals' from the local beach one night. We went originally just to show a friend the beach but then we ended up in the reception where there was a live band and dj set with a bar. At the beginning we just started dancing to this one song we like but we then realised that it was an all inclusive hotel so we went straight to the bar! well we were there from 6pm till 12! free drink and venue! what made my heart raise was when the hotel entertainments manager came up to my brother and I and asked us how we were liking our time there and then started asking us questions. so my brother and I pretended to be a couple.  I'm sure he knew! and at 12 we got kicked out and was threatened to pay for all the drinks we had, so we ran down the beach and jumped in our car! 


P - Pet peeves - omg! It has to be people spitting! It grosses me out to the point where I actually can feel my stomach churn when I see people do it! I'm sorry but i cant put a picture up of it :S

Q - Quote from a movie - my nieces showed me this film and I absolutely love it!!! "its so fluffy im gunna die!" the lil girl is sooooo cute! and pretty woman "Cindaf***ingrella!"

it never gets old!!

not great quality but its worth watching it. love that bit!

R - Recreational activity - I used to be interesting as a kid... every week I would swim competitively, ride horses, dance ballet, jazz, hip hop, contemporary, play tennis, golf, even table tennis at one point! and now I do F all. 

 S - Siblings - I have a twin brother who most of the time does my box in! and the other half he makes me cups of tea so I love him: D and I also have a 33 year old sister who is great cuz I’m the same clothes size as her so I have two wardrobes!!


T - Television - Gossip Girl, Downton Abbey , X-Factor, Grand Designs, Michael McIntyre live at the Apollo! I love his silly hair and his "campness" :D 


U - Undercover  - what you didn’t know about me – urgh...im pretty boring... but I’m an aunty to 4 year old twin girls and to add to that my family is huge.. for example my great gran had 16 children and my other had 12 both with two sets of twins and that just my moms side of the fam! so yeah lots of presents and cards on my bday and Christmas!:D 


V - Va va voom - who gets my engine running well you know who gets it running but generally coco pops and diet coke! makes me turn into a 4 year old again!! its so much fun! 

W – What makes you stop and stare - nice houses! It’s a nightmare for my fam to go on a car journey with me and my mom. It takes double the time to get to our destination when were looking at lovely houses from the road! Don't worry were not stalkers! lol

X - X-ray vision - what I would like to see if I could - space and under the sea! I wanna know the truth about aliens and find the freakiest looking fish out there! 



Y - Yummy - what I like to eat the most I’m not even gunna start we'll be here all day! 

Z - Zzzzzzzzz, what makes me sleep - boats! Used to go on this speedboat trip every Saturday with hotel guests and as soon as the engine started the sun kept me warm and the wind kept me cool I would fall asleep till we got to where we were going! Best sleep ever! 



well it's good until your friend jumps on you and wakes you up!
Also generally when I come in drunk I have the deepest sleep ever! It’s great!




No comments:

Post a Comment