Monday 3 October 2011

A-Z of Me

regretably i am this many old..




going back to college being a grown up is the bravest thing ive ever done..



the chore i hate most would be


tidying my room..


i like dogs. but my family hate them, so i have this boring cat instead..

i try to make him more interesting when i get bored.


i always start the day with a smile.




i am claustrophobic.

the location that is most important to me is Fleet.

it has been my home for 10 years now and anyone important i have ever met has come from there. it makes me quite sad when i think that i might not always live here.


I am 5'8 which is nearly as tall as this.



i like to sing.. but i can't.

best journey ever.

 
 
you deffinitely just got rick rolled..
 

i lust after Musa Lukas' tattoos.

i really want one.
He lives in prague.
:(

this is my favourite film

purely because of this scene.
and the cheesefactor.


lots of people decide to call me by my lovely last name.. Wiffill..
others decide to go further and call me wiff.

please do neither.



my most outrageous behaviour was
when i got a fine for graffiti.

i did the flower..
my friend did the writing..
the person in the photo doesnt actually know this was me.
he posed with it and i found it on facebook.


my pet peeve is rudeness.
it doesnt take any more time to say please and thankyou or hold a door open for someone.

this is my favourite quote. from men in black.

it always makes me smile.

i really love to ride bmx

he's called lemony.



this is my sister.
shes called Amy.

shes 18 months younger then me.
yet at uni now as she didnt mess her life up..

mega jel.
love her lots.


this my favourite tv show.




makes me laugh every time :D



something you didnt know about me..
i have actually been arrested before..
it wasnt my fault.
i didnt get charged..
i did spend the night in a cell though..

dont have the tea.
it tastes like potatoes.
dont have the potatoes.
they dont.


pretty sure mechanics get my engine running..



graffiti always makes me stop and stare.




i wish i could see time and space.



(yes i am a bit of a nerd.)



these are my fave.


buy me one.

lots of stuff makes me sleep to be honest..


but i always fall asleep one bus home from college.





By Chloeeeeeeeee (:

No comments:

Post a Comment