Wednesday 12 October 2011

A - Z of Maaaaaaz :)

A – Age,
I’m 17… Learning to drive, not going to pass for aaaages waaaaah and 18th isn’t till June!

B – Bravest thing I’ve done,
I honestly don’t know. Urmmmm…

C – Chore I hate,
Hovering stairs, especially if they’re spiral. Oh yeaaah, and loading/unloading the dishwasher, it takes sooo long!

D – Dogs or cats,
Dogs. Definitely dogs!

My dog, Cotton (I named her in Year 5...)




E – Essential start to the day,
I HAVE to listen to music, not depressing stuff though (obviously), otherwise I won’t be in a good mood the rest of the day.
Ohh yeah, I can’t eat breakfast early in the morning, I’ll just feel sick and urm yeah basically.

F – Fear of,
Spiders, I just hate them.

G – Geographical location that is important to me,
Anywhere with my family and/ friends (I know that’s cheesy, but it’s true).


Summer 2010, best ever xxxxxxxx (I look so young!)

Especially Barbados, we have family holidays, as we own a house there. But it’s being rented out now... Hopefully flying out again next Christmas :)

H – Height,
I think I’m 6”1, but people would say that I’m taller… I’m not actually that tall… People are just short.

I – Instrument I play,
I played the recorder in year 2, for like a couple of months or something haha! Urmmm yeah I used to play the piano and the guitar, but I gave up, just because I had such a busy life… and my teachers were crap. But I reaaaally want to get back into guitar, because my brothers can play it & were in a band and ahh, I just think it’s cool J

J – Journey – My best ever,
My best ever journey would probably be Italy last summer, I went at the start of July with my family, and some family friends…. Long story short, it was AMAZING! I then came home for a week, then went back out to Verona with my sister, cousin and uncle and stayed with my Italian aunties. I got Paolo Nutini tickets for my birthday, and guess what happened after the gig!?!!? ...We were walking back to the hotel, and casually bumped into him! Oh, and we went to Juliet's wall (from Romeo & Juliet).



(I look really young and urm yeah gross though...)


K – Kick ass music track,
(REALLY DO PEOPLE REALLY SAY ‘KICK ASS’!?) Errr, I like loads of different music... hip-hop, acoustic, indie, dubstep… That sort of stuff :)
I don’t have just one favourite….

(Right now) Earthquake – Labrinth Ft. Tinie Tempah (But I’ll probably over play it and begin to hate it soon…)
One Night – Example (Will always be a favourite)
Everything by Ed Sheeran and Jack Johnson, and possibly Ellie Goulding too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLisezxR74w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q949rFuVfHM&ob=av2e

L – Lust after,
(If you knew me, this wouldn’t be a surprise…) Hot guys, Urban Outfitters (sooo expensive!) and Wagamama’s.

M – Movie,
I can’t remember them all to be honest…
Valentine’s Day and 500 Days of Summer – hot actors, and happy endings.


N – Nickname,
I have loads of different nicknames, I got ‘Maz’ when I was younger, I don’t know why/ how, it just happened. My brothers call me ‘Mazza’ or ‘Lil Mazza’, and friends just call me ‘Maz’ or by my middle name (not gonna say it though) or ‘Haz Mancock’ and ‘Mazzles’ hahahaha.

O – Outrageous behaviour,
Being a nun.
Hahaha no… I honestly don’t know? Getting drunk, being sick, passing out… Pahaa the usual.

P – Pet peeves,
• People who cancel on plans last minute, especially if they made them in the first place.
• People who walk slowly down stairs and who walk in front of you, and then suddenly stop. REALLY!?

Q – Quote from a movie,
(It’s not a movie, but it hilarious!) “A OWL.” – PhoneShop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFlPxIxmego

R – Recreational activity,
I loveeee Photography and going to gigs... I’m seeing Ed Sheeran again next week!



S – Siblings,
I have three brothers, and one sister... I’m the youngest. My sister is back home and my brothers live in London, St. Albans and Leeds, I never get to see them waaaaaah :(((((


me, my sister and my brother when we were younger :)

T – Television,
Errrr… Jersey Shore, Friends, Miranda, Nitro Circus, Made in Chelsea, 90210.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clpyBRQ6Cds&feature=feedrec_grec_index

U – Undercover – what you didn’t know about me,
• I have to look down when I go down stairs, otherwise I’ll fall down.
• I get confused a lot.
• I also say “Wait, what?” and “Basically” a lot too.
• I talk really fast when I meet new people.
• I used to cut my own hair when I was younger…

V – Va va voom – who gets my engine running,
Hot guys duhhhhh…. James Franco is pretty hot.



W – What makes me stop and stare,
People, I like to people watch (not to sound weird or anything…), but it’s interesting.

X – X-ray vision – what I would like to see if I could,
I would like to know what people think of me, and their own, general thoughts (basically read their minds).

Y – Yummy, what I like to eat most,
Wagamama’s chicken katsu curry, with noodles not rice… it’s sooo good! Oh yeah and a Byron (restaurant in London) cheese burger and Oreo milkshake, that’s also pretty yummy.
Oh yeah, and I don’t like French food, after being there last weekend, I just don’t like it.

Z – zzzzzz, what makes me sleep,
‘Banana Pancakes’ & ‘Bubble toes’, both by Jack Johnson and basically anything by Ed Sheeran (in bed with headphones).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkyrIRyrRdY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F46w1M5A1E

Oh yeah, and buses, when they’re packed with people and it’s really warm, I just drift off to sleep (if any of that makes sense…?).

Sooo yeah, that’s me :) xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment