Monday 10 October 2011

A - Z of Lizzie Marshall

I am 17years old.






Bravest thing I’ve ever done, probably walk barefoot from one end of Roply to the other at 4clock in the morning.



Chore I hate, would be ironing cause I am crap at it.











I’m a dog person, I don't mind a cat now and again though , I actually have a dog, a black Labrador called George an he's like part of the family.





Essential start to the day would be, wash my face with cold water, it wakes me up



I have a weird fear of those idiots that paint themselves all in silver to imitate statue’s, and stay still until you walk past and then move; they properly freak me out!! And I’m not to keen on rats either.






















I would say a very important location to me, is my bedroom where my bed is.



I’m 5, 4 I think an still growing



I play the triangle particularly well.












Journey hummmm not to sure about that one probably on my way to somewhere with my friends can’t really think of anything particular though.



Shaggy "it wasn't me”, this always gets me singing along.



A Hermes Berkin bag; I practically drawl at the mouth when I see one.



I love the film "Taken".



Nickname “Badman" if I do something funny and my friends will cal me a badman.



Outrageous behaviour; recently I would say jumping in a hot tub fully clothed at a friends seventeenth. I would put a picture up but I’d be ashamed for other people to see it.



What annoys me? When I’m watching a really good film with a friend and all they do through it is sit there and text on their phone or talk on the phone arrgghh I can’t stand it!



Quote from a movie; “where’s mi jewly” from Ali G



What I like to do to relax, have an afternoon sleep on my sofa kind of like a siesta.



I have one younger brother called Oliver he's 13 and goes to Perins.



What I like to watch, Eastenders , Hollyoaks , Desperate Housewife’s and " The only way is Essex"



What you didn’t know about me, I’m naturally blonde.



Who gets my engine running; Enrique Iglesias












What makes me stop and stare; People arguing in the street I can’t help but stand there and listen it’s like watching real life Jeremy Kyle.













What would I like to see in X-ray vision, what people are thinking in there heads like what there imagining.



There are so many good things I like to eat, chocolate, Chinese, cakes, dominoes the list is endless.



What makes me seep; a really comfy bed.










No comments:

Post a Comment