Tuesday 4 October 2011

A-Z of Wingus

A - 17, nearly 18 :D

B- Cathing spiders in my bedroom D:


C - Washing up the dishes when the restaurant is busy... :/


D - Cats :3


E - Coffee or hot chocolate

F - Spiders....

G - Malaysia ! where all my cousins and family are :D


H - 6/5 foot ??? I dont measure my own height...makes me feel small since im chinese :/

I - I used to play the keyboard

J - Best ever journey is travelling around Europe, such as Italy :)


K - I listen to energetic songs now like drum'n'bass, dubstep, and any other techy music

L - I lust after gaming :P

M - Forest Gump lol

N - no need to ask, its the Chicken Wing !!!


O - making fun of people xD

P - Ignorant little F$£$" Heads who know what they are talking about, when they are untrue

Q - "To conquer Fear, you must become fear"...more like "To conquer Fat, you must become Fat" lmao
from batman


R - Nothing much

S - None :/ wish i had a sibling

T - Sometimes  I watch the news, but now I dont have time, toffgo busy

U - Undercover, psssst...im chinese

V - Gaming is what gets my engine running


W - People wearing shocking fashion wear, that what makes me stop and stare


X - If i had x-ray vison....well, since im a man i like to look at....

Y - I like to eat any foreign dishes


Z - what makes me asleep...hmmm... your faces haahahhahahahaha xD

No comments:

Post a Comment