Monday 10 October 2011

The A-Z of Lauren James :)

A. Age - I am 17 years old but I will be 18 four days before christmas!!


B. Bravest thing I have done? I dont know what the bravest thing I have done is??

C. Chore I hate- I am not really a big fan of chores but I think my worst would have to be folding the dry washing and washing up because there are certain food which should not be reheated...YUCK!!
                                      
                                         
D. Dogs or cats - Well I love taking my friends dog for a walk in the woods but I think that I prefer cats as they are so much more huggable and they dont smell so bad...now I just need to convince my mum!!

E. Essential start to the day- My essential srart to the day has to be a big bowl of
cheerios!!   
                                                                                                  
                                               


F. Fear of - Sick!! Daddy long legs I hate it when they fly at you and then dissapear!! and scarey movies!!
                   

G. Geographical location that is important to me -  The location which is most important to me is my house because I have lived here all my life!!  


H. Height-  I am 5.3 feet tall and apparently I am not going to get any bigger!!

I. Instrument I play - I learnt how to play hot cross buns on the recorder when I was in year 2 but that is it!!  
                                                    


J. My best ever journey - My best ever journey was to Cadbury World in Brighton it was soooo fun especially all the free samples!!
                                          
                                        
                                                                                                                 
K. Kick Ass Music track- I know its old but I think my favourite song has to be Walking on Sunshine I dont know why I like it so much its just a happy song! I also really like Bridgit Mendler!!

L. Lust after- The thing that I lust after most would have to be a Kitten I a still trying to convince my mum!!

M. Movie- I have so many favourite movies but here are my top three...
                                       1. Johnny English (can't wait for number 2!!)
                                       

                                      2. Daddy day care....
                                                                                                                                                 

And last but not least the new disney film Tangled!!

N. Nickname- I have quite a few nicknames, most of them come from my dad but my favourite ones are Loz, Lozzie and LauLau!

O. Outrageous Behaviour- I think the worst thing I have ever done was when I was younger me and my sister decided to paddle in the sink...WHY?? but anyway I told her to stand up and she fell out and split her eye!!

P. Pet Peeves - The thing which really annoys me is when people eat really loudly and make gross noises as they chew my old primary school teacher used to call it a washing machine...YUCK!!

Q. Quote from a movie - The best movie quote would have to be from johnny english.." you are now about to enter the safest part in all of england.....BOOM!! hehehe

R. Recreational activity - my favourite recreational activity would be guiding I love helping at brownies but also walking my friends dog and swimming!!

S. Siblings - I have one sister called Katie she is 15 years old.
           
                                                         
                                                                                       
  
T. Television- I have a lot of favourite show obviously I watch too much TV but my favourites have to be .......

                                                         1. Miranda....

                                            


2. Outnumberd.... the video isnt very good quality but is soo funny!


3. An idiot abroad!!..........


U. Undercver- The thing you probly dont know about me is that I can do a really good handstand!!

V. Vava Voom- the thing that really gets me going is CAKE! especially if it is chocolate.

W. What makes me stop and stare-  well quite a lot of things acctually but the main thing would be birds and other animals!!

X. X-ray vision- I would like to be able to see through paper so at christmas you could look through the paper and see what is under the tree!!

Y. yummy- the thing I like to eat the most is chocolate and biscuits and Pizza!!

the
z. Zzzzzzzzzzzz - what makes me sleep- grand prix which my dad watches every weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment