Monday 10 October 2011

New Project !!!

So, last Monday we started a new project linked to our last project. It's a branding project, where we have to create a business, design and make promotional items and advertising, all linked and based around wasps. My photoshoot from the wasp project inspired my business idea for this project...







These photos of my final piece from the wasp project inspired me to create a fashion boutique. I didn't want to create an obvious fashion business, so I have twisted it and have created an up-cycled fashion boutique (vintage or second hand items deconstructed and re-constructed). I have been researching different up-cycled brands to get ideas. Here are a couple I have found...


Armour Sans Anguish





All made from 100% recycled materials.

Another company I found was The Ragged Priest, which I first discovered in the Oxford Street Topshop...
They sell re-worked and vintage clothes and accessories...








If you're wondering "errrr how does this link to wasps?" Well... wasps hives are made from recycled materials :P

By Holly
xxx

   


No comments:

Post a Comment