Tuesday 4 October 2011

the a-z of me by pip

Age- 6438 days old/17 years, the day bit doesn't sound like many does it?

 Bravest thing I've done- go on the motorway for the first time, ON MY OWN!

Chore I hate- HOOVERING THE STAIRS! It is horribly awkward and unnecessary and I always break into a sweat, so for me it counts as exercise, but I still hate it. 



Dogs or Cats- I have a cat and a dog but I feel I can hold a conversation better with my dog as he is a lot more amiable and expressive and he so cute and big and cuddly! I love my Scooby! Doesn't he look cool like me?!


Essential start to the day- my guilty pleasure! it would be a cup of tea and a cigarette, not the most appealing breakfast but it sure does wake me up! but don't worry I intend to quit soon....one day.

Fear of- FLOUR, whatever you do, do not put that horrible ingredient for pretty cakes and bread near me, its so dry and powdery and menacing! The thought of it makes my skin crawl, the touch of it makes me cry, at some points whilst watching the great british bake off I have to watch from behind a cushion!

Geographical location that is important to me- I have a lot of favourite places but I really enjoy the woods at the back of my house, I love taking scooby for long walks there where I can just gather my thoughts and have fresh air and enjoy being outside.

Height- 6'3 Good points- I can see at festivals and gigs. Bad Points- I look like a stretched little boy with gangly arms and legs!

Instrument I play- I used to play the guitar and drums, but have since forgotten the amazing skills I had once acquired. My instrument is now my body, I create percussion by using my hands and feet to create a beat, then sing with my heavenly voice to create wonderful and angelic music.

Journey, my best ever- any journeys in my beautiful car JOLENE! since passing I love the independence I have in my blue yaris which is now my best friend, she has the coolest personality hence the name jolene and we go on fun adventures together. Although shes in need of a clean, and some repairs I still love her!

Kick ass music track (gayle does anyone actually say kick ass?!)- I have a very weird music taste, but I do like some stuff I guess others would like, but I do love friendly fires and they are amazing live! and this is a tune jolene and I sing on sunny days!


 

Lust After- vintage clothes. I am constantly scouring charity and vintage shops for stuff I think is cool, although others dont! But I am mainly lusting for a film slr camera as taking photos in film is my favourite hobby! at the moment im just settling for disposable cameras but i really really REALLY want a film slr please! OH AND THIS TEA POT IT IS OFF THA CHAIIIIN!



Movie- It HAS to be White Chicks. Ever since watching it for the first time in year six, i have  failed to find a film that makes me laugh as much as this one does, I know the whole script off by heart and once me and a friend sat there for two hours in the middle of the night reciting the script to one another beginning to end, if you havent seen it, WATCH IT! 

Nickname- Pip, obviously. My real name is Felipe which means lover of horses, which isnt true. But in english my name is Phillip, like the queens husband. Now phillip can be shortened to Pip, like the boy in great expectations. Now the reason I came to have this nickname was that my great grandad couldnt pronounce Felipe, so he came up with Pip and it stuck ever since!

Outrageous Behaviour- probably a few too many to count, one of the most recent was probably from drinking too much at my best friends birthday party, subsequently throwing up in his dad's hands, not my best moment. enjoy a memoir from that night of me looking lushhh


Pet Peeves- People who get on my tits, simple really.

Quote from a movie-  Okay it's not a movie, but possibly the greatest television series ever, Little Miss Jocelyn, she's such a genius. And even though I am a male, not the manliest, I keep saying this quote so much and it makes me laugh so much, but you have to say it in a nigerian accent. I also like putting an exaggerated nigerian sigh on the end of my sentences which sound like 'ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh' whilst baring my teeth as this is something from that programme too!

 

Recreational Activity- Photography, because I had to drop the a-level I still love doing it in my own time, as it's something i find really interesting and enjoy.

Siblings- NOPE NONE! wellllllllll 2 half brothers and one half sister next month, dads a bit of a slut, four kids, four different women, enough said.

Television- The great british bake off, the final was tense tonight! I love comedy like little miss jocelyn, and I watch cheesey crap like britains next top model as it relates to fashion, I also love will & grace, absolutely fabulous and gimme gimme gimme.

Undercover, what you didnt know about me- Some of you may not of known that I am half colombian! hence the dark skin and alluring latin features.

Va va voom, what gets my engine running- nothing, that part of life is as limp as a wet fish. but i do love hannah and rash a lot. especially when we take rash for walks!


What makes me stop and stare- things i see that are interesting like random objects on the street and stuff. if i stop and look at something I have to touch it, and if i walk off without touching it i regret it so much i have to run back and touch it. Weird I know

X ray visions- I'd like to through my friends walls, like to be a fly on the wall just to see what they actually got up to that day they couldn't meet up! sneeeaaaky!

Yummy what I like to eat- Marmite, Spaghetti Hoops and Cheese (lucky i work on a deli counter isnt it?!)


Zzzzzzzzzzzz what makes me go to sleep- open windows and sometimes a bit of laura marling! 



No comments:

Post a Comment