Tuesday 18 October 2011

Poise :)

So its nearly half term and thank god bacause after my 18th birthday weekend just gone, i am exhausted! However having to carrying on with my work i thought i better get my head down, even with a bit of a hangover! This week, Rach and i, have designed our tags and finally agreed on a logo for Poise.
This is our logo with the brand name. The wasp wing pattern is inside the flower as it all has to be related!! I am really pleased with this now, however i am not pleased with all the comments and printscreens i have got to comment on in my book.


I made candles this weekend too, and to be suprise, they were actually success and smell lovely. Think i might have them in my house when i have finished this project :) this is the sticker that i have designed to go on the front of the candles. i am going to make these into stickers when the sticker machine at college starts working! i was inspired by Jo Malone candles for these.....
Here is our tag which we designed today. We are going to add a double border around the tag, its in progress! We have decided that we are going to cut out the P and the hole on the left too and have black ribbon to attach these to our promotional products.

everything is slowly coming together ready for the dragons!

much love
viki xox

No comments:

Post a Comment