Tuesday 11 October 2011

A-Z of me :)

A-     Age- 17

B-      Bravest thing I’ve done- Really can’t think of anything I’ve done that’s overly brave :/

C-      Chore I hate- Hoovering the house... its such effort & always makes me angry.

D-     Dogs or Cats- Hmmm cats because I love my cat :) but ive always wanted a dog… especially one of those really small ones!

Awh! I want this one so badly.

& this is my cat Charlie :)

E-      Essential start to the day- Ummm getting ready ... Can’t really leave the house before ive gotten dressed.

F-      Fear of- Many things! Flying (in an aeroplane), spiders, heights, needles etc...    

G-     Geographical location that is important to me- My house :)

H-     Height- 5 ft 2... maybe 3, i cant remember.

I-        Instrument I play- I used to be able to play piano and the flute… but now I just play guitar :)

J-       Journey (my best ever) - Best ever journey would have to be the first time we drove to Spain… it’s not so fun after the 5th time of doing it though!


This was from my favourite everrr holiday in Spain :)

K-      Kick ass music track- Ok I have way to many favourites to choose from, so i'm gunna have to put this one... just because its cute & its one of my boyfriends favourites :’)


L-     Lust after- Clothes… usually ones I can’t afford!

M-   Movie- I really don’t know… I did go & see Justin Bieber’s movie – Never Say Never 3D! That was pretty good just because it was Justin Bieber… in 3D! haha

N-     Nickname- Only really ever get called Sophie or sometimes ‘Soph’ for short.

O-     Outrageous behaviour- Absolutely nothing… probably the most un-outrageous person ever!

P-      Pet Peeves- When people don’t text back or take hours to reply…  

Q-      Quote from a movie- I thought about this one for ages & I seriously don’t know what to put :/

R-      Recreational activity- Playing guitar :)

S-      Siblings- One brother who’s 13 years old.


T-      Television- Don’t really watch anything in particular… apart from X-Factor & a couple of soaps every now and again. 

U-      Undercover (what you didn’t know about me) – I actually like to listen to abit of Heavy Metal.

V-     Va va voom (who gets my engine running) – Justin Bieber or Harry Styles from One Direction ;) or or or Aaron Johnson! 



W-   What makes me stop and stare- Pink cars! I want one so badly.


Obviously never gunna be able to get one like this, but it's amazing!

X-      X-ray vision (what I would like to see if I could) - I’d want to see into the future, just ‘cause it’d be cool.

Y-      Yummy (what I like to eat) – I know its boring but pasta is like my favourite food.

Z-      ZzZzZzZz (what makes me sleep) – Watching a film on the sofa with a duvet... with someone to cudddle :)


By Sophie :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment