Wednesday 5 October 2011

A-Z Of Me by Jess :)

A- Age, 17..... 18 in 19 days ;)

B- Bravest thing i've done.... Going up the spinnaker tower and walking across the glass floor. Not that brave but i dont like heights!


C-Chore i hate.... Loading the dishwasher, unpacking it is fine but putting the the dirty things in it is horrible! i end up with food all over my hands :(

D-Dogs or Cats... Got to be cats! they love me i love them. This is my cat Delilah (didn't chose the name) she's 1 and we got her from cats protection. She likes her toy mouse called smokey and we've had her for about 2 months :)


E- Essential start to the day.... Coffeee :)

F- Fear of... Bears. I watched a documentry when i was about 6 on bears and one of them ate a man that was staying in a tent. I Just so happened to be going camping that night and mum had to convince me there was no bears in this country that would eat me. Been petrified of them ever since.

G- Geographical location that is important to me.. The view from Portland of Weymouth. I go there every year and i love it there. I can get away from everything and i can really clear my head there. It's also really interesting to see the changes there making for the olimpics each time i go.


H- Height... 5'8ish

I-Instrument I play... I used to play the violin and guitar but gave them both up.

J-Journey- My best ever.... I've never had a great journey because i get such bad travel sick, so instead of my best, I'm going to have to say my worst. It must have been driving to Devon, it took 8 hours because of traffic and my sister was throwing up the whole way next to me. Awful.

K-Kick Ass Music Track... I know it's been a bit over played recently because of the x-factor but it has to be Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls. Favourite song in the world :)

L-Lust after.... Harry Styles. Enough said <3

M-Movie... Has to be 10 Things I hate about you. R.I.P Heath Ledger <3

N-Nickname.... My family call me a mixture of things such as Jessie J, Chops and Pumpkin. I'm even saved as 'Pumpkin' in my sister's phone.

O-Outrageous behaviour... Has to be when i went to the BBC studio's in London, I met Graham Norton, but like i said earlier i suffer from travel sickness.. badly. So i wasn't feeling too healthy and i acidently threw up on his shows. My mum has never let me live it down.


P-Pet Peeves... Not shutting my bedroom door. Irritates me sooo much! It was closed when you came in!!

Q- Quote from a movie... 'Don't get mad. Get Even' John Tucker Must Die :)

R-Recreational activity... Swimming, i love it so much! I spend any free time i have in the water.

S- Siblings... Vicky 21, i love her sometimes, normally when she buys me stuff. Old picture but i couldn't find another one.



T-Television... The only was is Essex, Made in Chelsea, X Factor, Hollyoaks and Friends. I watch far too much.

U-Undercover... I had no idea but i asked my mum and she said i've done serveral dance exams and i've got ballet qualifications from them. I found this out today.

V-Va va voom- who get's my engine running... Has to be One Direction.

W-What makes me stare.. The bearded lady of Guilford. Or a woman with a beard or any kind of facial hair. It facinates me.


X-X-ray Vision- What i would like to see if i could... My future.

Y-Yummy, what i like to eat the most- Chocolate!! :)

Z-Zzzzzzzzzzzz, what makes me sleep... Headphones in, comfy bed. Sorted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment