Tuesday 4 October 2011

A - Z of Spanner

A – Age – 17, 18 in 2 and a half months whoopee!

B – Bravest thing I’ve done – Umm probably ski-ing in a white out so I could save one of my ski’s! (just to clarify, I could only see for about half a foot in front of me)

C – Chore I hate – Washing up! Icky! I have a huge hate for bubbles….

D – Dogs or cats – Definitely dogs! I want an old English sheep dog puppy J



E – Essential start to the day – Radio one Chris Moyles, every day without fail.



F – Fear of – Bubbles, Spiders!  Combine the two and I’d be in hell.

G – Geographical location that is of importance to me – My bed, Medstead, Hampshire!

H – Height – 5, 3”, I’m a midget J

I – Instrument I play – I don’t, but I can sing - unless i've been lied to all these years...

J – Journey, my best ever – Hmm, probably the tour round America I did with the parentals! The one where I almost fell in the Grand Canyon

K – Kick ass music track – Toughie, but at the mo, Cee Lo Green - Cry Baby



L – Lust after – Anything from Zara at the moment!


M – Movie – Cheesey as this may be, I LOVE Anastasia, the cartoon! Loved it since I was little J If I'm a little more hardcore, it's got to be X-men! Wolverine anyday ;)


N – Nickname – Okay there’s more than one, Banana Chops, Hannah Spanner, Hannah Banana, Ginge or Montana. 

O - Outrageous Behaviour – Accidentally pushing over a little kid once cause they got in my way whilst shopping. Didn’t mean to knock them right over but I got a bit carried away. I would say something more outrageous but I don’t think its appropriate!

P – Pet Peeves – Feet! Or people or put their feet too near my face. And people who scratch really loud! And weird bus people!

Q – Quote from a movie – “The eyes are the nipples of the face”  - The house bunny


R – Recreational Activity – going to the gym, how boring! Although i do spend the whole time staring at all the beautiful looking instructors.

S – Siblings – none, zilch, nada!

T – Television – 90210, Jersey Shore, Big Brother, Any good documentaries, Friends J


U – Undercover – There’s not a lot under my covers!

V – Va Va Voom – Ryan Gosling, fwooaah, I’m sorry but after watching the notebook who could resist!?

W – What makes me stop and stare – Clothes, shoes, bags....shop windows, shallow? i think so. 

X – X-ray vision – Men!

Y – Yummy – Mini Rolls are really doing it for me at the moment. And cheese is just a must J The two together...not so much!
Z – Zzzzzz – Being in the car, I drop off in seconds. And then wake up with my mouth hanging open and my Dad staring at me in the wingmirror...

No comments:

Post a Comment