Sunday 16 October 2011

Jazz's A-z I HATE THIS WEBSITE.

A – Age 17 years and counting, sucks that I have to wait until summer to be 18
B – Bravest thing I’ve done is maybe swimming with my mum to check for Jellyfish because my mum can't see them :o scary stuff..

  unknown.png
C – Chore I hate.. definitely cleaning up after a party, the smell of beer bottles ect so disgusting..
D – Dogs or cats hmmmm both so cute! xD
unknown.jpg
E – Essential start to the day, I dunno I take ageees to switch on, If my body was like a laptop, I would be like one of the old and slow models. :P
F – Fear of everything jks maybe death and spiders.
G – Geographical location that is important to me, I guess my house in Italy because I spent so much time there as a child. :)
H – Height, no idea, never measured but i reckon about 5 ft something..
I – Instrument I play, well I always gave up instrument lessons because my fingers hurt, so the only instrument I can play well is my voice. La la la La la La la
J – Journey to remember, well I think my October half term trip traveling back from Italy through Switzerland, through France and finally to England. One of the most magical moments of that trip was crossing the border in the alps from Italy to Switzerland. I was disappointed with the lack of snow as most of it had melted. Then after an hour traveling over the border thought the mountain we appeared into a winder wonderland of snow and beautifully blue sky and mountains. Such a beautiful serene place, ruined by my parents starting a snowball fight :)unknown_1.jpg
K – Kick ass music track, no favorite at all, I love all music but I guess I should pick one
video_object.png

L – Lust after, omg. so much, beautiful clothes mostly!
M – Movie,  Happy Accidents, a really sweet and funny film.
N – Nickname, to many we shall stick to Jazz
O – Outrageous behaviour, Me Never... ;)
P – Pet peeves, people who are fake, or people who do a double take every time I say I'm a vegetarian even though I've told them before >:(
Q – Quote from a movie "no ticket" Indianna Jones :) legend.
R – Recreational activity, Cooking ect. so much fun.. gym to balance it our :)
S – Siblings, two brothers both annoying.
T – Television, Modern Family and my vice I guess would be something like Jersey shore.
U – Undercover , I sneeze when I yawn.
V – Va va voom – who gets my engine running ahh my boyfriend<3
 unknown_2.jpg
he left it on my desktop.. he knows me too well.. 

W – What makes me stop and stare, Wedding rings sooooo shiny and sparkly.
X – X-ray vision – what I would like to see if I could, Peoples thoughts on me sometimes and through earth so I could find cool stuff.
Y – Yummy, what I like to eat most, Anything home cooked by my brother NOMMM nutella ;)
unknown_1.png
Z – zzzzzz, what makes me sleep, a lack of it..

No comments:

Post a Comment