Saturday 29 October 2011

The land of pizza and ice-cream and over friendly men....

Really didn't want to blog about art, as I've been doing it all day after coming back from Italy, trying to catch up! Whoopssss. 

Had an amazing time in Italy and managed not to burn but couldn't stop the return of the freckles! :( I may as well just be a freckle with legs. Anyway the best part was Pompeii which was lushhh and really quite creepy seeing all the bodies frozen in lava... And also going up Vesuvius except I'm a wetty and the altitude made me feel a bit sick :L 
Got some good pictures and ate lots of ice cream (nutella, kinder bueno and toblerone flavoured)

some poor bloke caught off guard by a volcano...

remains of of a roman house ( more like a mansion!)

me and my rents, ( i know i look like i'm adopted)

temple ruins (almost wrote temple run, but i'm sure that iphone "apps" weren't around those days...

Hannah x

p.s I just realised that in our class photo i look 1) REALLY photoshopped (which i was)
and 2) i actually really resemble wallace from wallace and gromit :(


No comments:

Post a Comment