Sunday 8 January 2012

Charity Shop Time!!!!

Right so we've just started doing our Charity Project, had to pop out over the weekend and go find ourselves something from a charity shop that we felt attracted to or really liked! 

I tried EVERYWHERE in Alton but just hated everything it was so tacky. So went to Farnham on Saturday and found this really cute charity shop down a back street and it was just SO different to anywhere I've been! Full of proper little trinkets and true vintage items. No plastic or childrens toys in sight....

A couple of things caught my eye (a brooch, a lead jug and a little carved figure) but in the end I went for a set of pocket chess, with really cute tiny red and cream pieces, which I thought would be brilliant to make use of my new Macro Lens I got for my camera at Christmas :) 

So here's a couple of photos I took, hopefully I can upload some drawings of it soon which I have started. 





Hannah T x

No comments:

Post a Comment