Tuesday 17 January 2012

What I've Been Up To

So my object for the 'Booking a Charity Project' was a small wine glass, I liked it because of the pattern, and the intricate detail, and generally because I am drawn to random pieces like it!
my £3.50 glass
So I found some other glasses that were similar and did some drawings, which took foreverrrr!!


So from here I decided that I would make a book based on how to throw a traditional dinner party, which would include, menus, table layout, manners, invitations, wine choices, and general things needed to throw the perfect formal dinner!
I am also going to make some napkins and a table cloth and screen print some of the images I have drawn on them.
So that's it really hopefully all this will be done by wednesday.... fingers crossed!!
Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment