Thursday 12 January 2012

A-Z of me!

Here's my A-Z   =D,


Age- 18

Bravest thing I've done -.....


Cutting my extremely long hair off ='[





















Chore I hate-  ... As cute as this panda is ... hoovings gotta be the worst chore ever!














Dogs or cats - DOGS everytime! ... One of my main aims in life is to get a choc lab!












AWWWW!!

Essential Start to the day- TOAST ... I cant function without breakfast XD




















Fear of- Rollercoasters ... hate hate hate haaaaateeee!
















Geographical location that is important to me- Alresford and Bishops sutton I guess as this si where I've grown up and still live =]

Height- like 5'7 or 5'8 not sure really!

Instrument I play - ... I used to play the violin, got grade two and everything =P

Journey, my best ever - girls holiday to Spain last year!



















Kiss ass music track- Im not going to lie, I have pretty crap/ old fashioned music taste, but I'l put - September- Earth,Wind and fire, Superstition- Stevie Wonder & Mr blue sky- E.L.O

Lust after- Its a given really!















Movie - hmm The Butterfly Effect, Forest Gump, Donnie Darko and all of the Austin Powers movies of course!



















Nickname - Lizzie's my main nickname to be honest!

Outrageous behaviour - .. I cant really think of any! I'm not a very outrageous person XD

Pet peeves - I haaaatee it when people rub their hands together .. the sound is so painful !


Quote from a movie- ' I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up DOES rejoice. But still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone. I guess I just miss my friend'  The Shawshank Redemption

Recreational activity-  Pubs, Food, watching films under a duvet!


















Siblings- One sister called Geraldine!



















Television- Eastenders, Family Guy & American Dad, Sherlock, IT crowd, Father Ted, Outnumbered, Gavin and Stacey ... the list could go on!

Undercover, what you didnt know about me - I can shake my eyes reaallyy fast!

Va va voom- who gets my engine running - ... as cheesey as it is gotta be my boyfriend of 2 years 6 months and 2 days XD



















What makes me stop and stare - CHRISTMAS LIGHTS!















X-ray Vision, what I would like to see if I could - I'd love to be able to see into the future but also to see all the steps to get there!

Yummy, what I like to eat the most - must be the Irish in me ...














Zzzzz, what makes me sleep- a bed and a dark sky!















sorry that was so long!

Lizzie xx

p.s sorry for the messed up layout, not sure whats going on there, not sure how to sort it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment