Friday 27 January 2012

Every cloud has a silver/grey lining...

Right well you've probably guessed by now that we are onto our colour project, where the end project is a skirt. This has to be made by used garments and inspired by our given colour.

My colour is grey. Whoopee.       

Okay so initially I really was not pleased with my colour, because 1. It's not even a colour and 2. it's probably the last "colour" I would have picked out of all the ones that have been given out. But I guess that's the whole point of Gayle's sneaky plan!!!

Anyhoo, been getting cracking on some colour research and starting my little colour journal which I'll admit is quite cute. And been doing some Polyvore-ing which I'll try upload soon. In the mean time, have a look at my mood board lay outs :D 







Just noticed how many times I used the word "colour" in this post! 
Well....it is a COLOUR project! 


Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment