Wednesday 11 January 2012

A-Z of Josie

Age- 19
Bravest thing I've ever done- Probably scuba diving, it was hard to get used to breathing!
Chore I hate- Definelty the drying up, but I have to do it all the time!

Dogs or Cats- Obviously dogs, I have two, Jazmin and Buster Brown and they are hilarious!
Essential start to the day- That would have to be a bowl of shreddies, I'm slightly ADDICTED
Fear of- I strongly dislike spiders, who wouldnt hate this:

Geographical location that is important to me- My house because it is the only place I have ever lived!
Height- Something like 5ft 10" ish. All I know is I'm not short
Instrument I play- The piano (Badly)
Journey, my best ever- I would have to say my trip to Kalkan, Turkey it was AMAZING and the perfect place to get super tanned!
Kick ass music track- It would have to be Thriller by Michael Jackson, I have to get up and dance (even if I cant)
Lust after- It has to be Nail Varnish, I have currently 58 different colours and types, 10 nail pens and 2 sets of nail wraps!I'm slighlty obsessed!
Movie- All the Harry Potters, Step Up 2, Accepted,Night at the Museum 1 and 2, Bring it on again and most definelty both Sherlock Holmes films!
Nickname- Well Josie kinda is my nickname, but other then that I have had Juicy, Juicy Mellons, Jose and Maurice among others...
Outrageous behaviour- I dont really have anything bad I've done, only random things like going out dress in a Father Christmas onesie
Pet Peeves- People who just keep sniffing but could use a tissue, especially in exams!
Quote from a movie- "Me whole life flashed before me eyes, it was really boring" from chicken run, I used to be able to do a good impression!


Recreational activity- I enjoy a spot of origami, even if I have big hands and the paper is small...
Siblings- I have 2 sisters and a brother,they can be both lovely and annoying at the same time!
James, Bea, Me and Harriet
Television- Sherlock, Made in Chelsea, The Only Way is Essex,Hawaii Five-0, Disney Channel!
Undercover, what you didn't know about me- I am a Qualified Under water diver, (like a scuba diver but better) :)
Va va voom, who gets my engines running- I have to say Matt Lanter!!!

What makes you stop and stare- People in fancy dress, I'm jealous cos we don't have enough at home!
X-ray vision, what I would like to see if I could- I would love to see what people were thinking and then freak them out with it!
Yummy, what I like to eat most- I have to say prawn curry, I didn't think I would like it and now I love it!
Zzzzzzzzzzzz, what makes me sleep- Reading books with lots of pages but small words!

No comments:

Post a Comment